Corporate Meetings, Workshops and Retreats
Located in rural Metchosin, only 30 minutes from downtown Victoria BC, The Lodge at Weir's Beach is the perfect venue for conducting your private corporate or agency meetings, workshops or retreats. The tranquil ocean-front setting allows you to get-away from the hustle and bustle of the city, as well as from the confines of the office. When you book the entire house, your company executives can meet anytime, day or night, without being disturbed. Your team can enjoy a soak in the hottub or a stroll on the beach after an intense day of meetings - they can listen to the sound of the waves on the shore, rather than being disturbed by the sounds of traffic. Regardless of how long you stay, make sure you schedule time to enjoy the natural surroundings - hike along the Galloping Goose trail, kayak out to Race Rocks (the nearby Marine Biology station), or spend an hour or two watching the wildlife.
Meeting room: $35 / hour
Reserve the entire house: $1100/night for up to 12 persons (June 1st - September 30th)
$900/night for up to 12 persons (October 1st - May 31st)
- One large room (yoga studio) that can be set up for your conference
- A sitting room with decadent down-filled couches that can comfortably seat 10-12 persons in a relaxed and informal setting.
- A dining area that can accommodate a slightly more formal group.
- A fully equipped guest kitchen that can be used for professional or self-catered meals.
- Complimentary off-street parking.
- Wireless high-speed internet access.
- A café offering large 'home-style' meals, plus a pizzaria, only 5 minutes away.
- Catered breakfast on request.
- 6 guest rooms with either a king bed or two single beds (should you decide to spend the night!)
- Board meetings held by various agencies and non-profit groups have claimed to get 'more work done than planned' due to the peaceful venue that is the Lodge!