Corporate Meetings, Workshops and Retreats
Working hard day in and day out can be tiring on the mind and spirit. Getting away and immersing yourself in complete relaxation is the perfect way to recharge and get back to life feeling rejuvenated with a renewed perspective.
At The Lodge at Weir’s Beach, we have developed the perfect venue to accommodate all your private corporate or agency meetings, workshops or retreats. Located a short 30 minutes from downtown Victoria, BC in rural Metchosin, our accommodations boast a tranquil oceanfront setting which enhances our already relaxing atmosphere.
Escape the confines of your whitewashed office walls and the droning noise of the city streets and book the entire lodge for the constructive privacy you need. Here, your company can conduct business day or night, undisturbed and with clear minds. After a long day, your team can unwind with a soothing soak in the hot tub or a therapeutic stroll on the beach.
For those with a little sense of adventure who wish to enjoy our natural surroundings further, be sure to take a hike along Galloping Goose trail or hit the waters and kayak out to Race Rocks. Get the most out of your corporate meeting, workshop or retreat in the midst of nature’s beauty, adventures and relaxing qualities at The Lodge at Weir’s beach.
Meeting room: $35 / hour
Reserve the entire house: $1100/night for up to 12 persons (June 1st - September 30th)
$900/night for up to 12 persons (October 1st - May 31st)
- One large room (yoga studio) that can be set up for your conference
- A sitting room with decadent down-filled couches that can comfortably seat 10-12 persons in a relaxed and informal setting.
- A dining area that can accommodate a slightly more formal group.
- A fully equipped guest kitchen that can be used for professional or self-catered meals.
- Complimentary off-street parking.
- Wireless high-speed internet access.
- A café offering large 'home-style' meals, plus a pizzaria, only 5 minutes away.
- Catered breakfast on request.
- 6 guest rooms with either a king bed or two single beds (should you decide to spend the night!)
- Board meetings held by various agencies and non-profit groups have claimed to get 'more work done than planned' due to the peaceful venue that is the Lodge!